City Mayors lists and reviews urban events, conferences and seminars
Worldwide | Elections | North America | Latin America | Europe | Asia | Africa |
Events, conferences & seminars on health
Edited by Guy Kervella
Events index | Events entry form | Event categories: Associations | Culture | Development | Economy | Education | Employment | Energy | Environment | Finance | Governance | Health | Housing | International | Leisure & Sport | Management | Marketing | Procurement | Public services | Security | Society | Technology | Tourism | Transport | Utilities |
City Mayors’ health events pages list and review conferences, conventions and seminars on urban and city health issues including sanitation and the provision of care to vulnerable groups of citizens.
EVENTS ON THIS PAGE
Vaccine World Summit 2013
Event: India‚s biggest and most influential gathering of vaccine industrial players!
3rd Annual Vaccine World Summit India continues to provide an unraveled meeting platform for C level managements, R&D elites, NGOs, CROs, regulators and technocrats along the whole vaccine value chain in India and around the world. It‚s the ONLY event that specially focuses on challenges and burning issues facing Indian and developing countries‚ vaccine manufacturers.
Over 200 industry experts will gather to discuss best practices and exchange perspectives on market trends different partnership models, regulatory issues and innovative business strategies as well as share their cutting edge cell-culture platforms, low cost vaccine manufacturing methodologies, purification and cold-chain technologies. Promising novel vaccines candidates, adjuvants and delivery systems from India and global innovators will also be featured in the 2013 show.
It will be a one-stop solution for you to reach out to India's burgeoning vaccine market!
This year topics include:
• India market analysis and entry strategies
• India vaccine regulatory framework and challenges
• Infectious disease forecast and statistics in India
• Strategies and best practices for licensing and partnerships
• Ultra low cost manufacturing technologies
• New cell substrates for faster and better yield
• Best practices in vaccine production scale-up and purification
• New vaccine development and updates in Malaria, Dengue, HIV, cancer, influenza and many more
• Next generation and improved vaccine development, e.g. Tetravalent combination vaccines
• Vaccine technology, e.g. VLP
• Novel adjuvants and delivery systems
• Best practices in obtaining and maintaning WHO pre-qualification
• Cold chain and temperature monitoring systems and control
Date: 5 - 7 March 2013
Location: Pune, India
Organiser: IMAPAC Pte Ltd
Contact: Patricia Chong
Tel: +65 6493 1871
City Mayors lists and reviews urban events, conventions and exhibitions
free of charge
Urban events, conferences, seminars and conventions is a public service provided by City Mayors. The events pages list and describe events, conferences and conventions aimed at city leaders, urban decision makers and those with an interest in cities worldwide.
We are inviting event organisers to supply brief descriptions as well as date, location, internet and contact details. The information will be published FREE OF CHARGE.
When supplying event information, please complete our entry form and indicate which of our listed categories would be most appropriate for your event. You may submit any number of events, however, each event must be submitted separately.
Please use our entry form to submit your information electronically.